At CFO Solutions of Chicago our clients see us as part of their management team and as trusted advisers. We bring our 20 years of expertise to help you create a solid infrastructure capable of handling continued growth.
Having a Fractional CFO as a trusted adviser will provide you with a safety net to know that a second set of eyes is keeping score and looking out for your interests. You will strengthen client relationships and establish stronger business alliances.
Our Expertise Includes
- "CFO Solutions of Chicago brought the cash flow and inventory levels of our company under control. Due to their dedicated work on our budgets and forecasts they proved to be an invaluable asset when it came time to sell our business. When it comes to strategic planning, accurate information and cash management, CFO Solutions of Chicago exceeded our expectations and we are most thankful."Meir J.
- “I worked with CFO Solutions of Chicago for over a year during which time they were a tremendous help in putting systems in place for me to grow my business. Their ability to pinpoint and prioritize action steps saved me an incredible amount of time and money. Anyone looking to strategize with a true professional will find CFO Solutions of Chicago easy to work with and that they care about their client's success.”Steve R.
- “Working with CFO Solutions of Chicago proved to be a very rewarding experience. Their insights and professionalism serve well those serious about growing their career or business."Marden P.
- “CFO Solutions of Chicago is a caring and accomplished professional organization. Their work as fractional CFO of our four community organizations proved to be both helpful and skilled. They would be an asset to any organization or corporation that was fortunate to have them."Paul A.
- "CFO Solutions of Chicago performed as our CFO for 9 years. Their professionalism and people skills combine to make them a tremendous asset for any business owner hoping to expand. They are project oriented and always get the job done with complete efficiency. CFO Solutions of Chicago not only managed our accounting department, but also HR and IT. They are experts at putting an internal infrastructure in place to promote external growth and they have my highest recommendation."Brad R.
- “CFO Solutions of Chicago are consummate and passionate professionals. They understand the complexities involved in being a leader and are able to creatively present those concepts in a simple and engaging manner. They worked with me to develop managerial skills that helped me take my professional talents to the next level. They came well prepared to all of our meetings and displayed a high level of integrity throughout our work together. They expected quality work from me and guided me in ensuring that I develop the tools to become a better leader and manager. I recommend CFO Solutions of Chicago highly as a business coach.”Beatrice B.
Fractional CFO Benefits
Cash Flow Enhancement
Nobody wants their cash tied up in receivables and everybody wants to take advantage of special payment terms. Have systems in place to maximize vendor discounts and minimize overdue receivables. More cash in your pocket allows for more opportunity for growth.
Identify and Manage Risk
Risk can be mitigated through an effective system of checks and balances, due diligence, and quality relationships. We help create a culture of high integrity and confidence that important decisions are based on reasonable expectations.
Focus on Sales Growth
A CFO will allow you to focus on your expertise. The days of putting out fires will be over. Whether it is a problem account, an impatient vendor or an insubordinate employee, imagine how good it will feel to say “ask my CFO”.
Employee retention and high turnover can become time consuming and expensive. Your team is the foundation of your organization. We advise how to hire, train, compensate, inspire and most of all retain top performers.
Services We Offer
Our unique service provides you with direct access to financial and operational expertise formerly available only to large enterprise organizations – but at a fraction of the cost of a full time executive.